Monday, March 1, 2010

Who built the drive thu at Chick-fil-A? A man?

Ok, so I stopped at Chick-Fil-A for dinner and the line was at a stand still at the drive thru. Of course, only after I pulled in and two others pulled in behind me. You see, you can't drive around the cars if you want out. The drive thru is lined with shrubs and a steep embankment. So, you're screwed if you need to get out or just get tired of waiting. Well, I don't live far from Chick-Fil-A so, I didn't think I needed to go home first but mother nature waited until I got blocked in. Then, about 20 minutes later, I got to place my order. By this time, I was squirming in my seat, eyeballing my empty coffee mug. I'm serious, that's not a joke. For the men, well, I guess that's what the shrubs are for. Which leads me to believe a man designed the drive thru. So, just a word of advice...... go inside the restaurant! At least if you have to wait, and you have to GO, you can just, GO..... Yes, I did make it home. Coffee mug unharmed.

1 comment: