Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Oscars: MY red carpet watch

I'm going to do my own "Red Carpet" people watch; from the point of view from someone who doesn't know the difference between Rania Salibi and the Target designers! You may not agree with me, but, that's the joy of living in America! We can agree to disagree!!
Ok, so here we go.......

Sandra Bullock- Looks like a silver Oscar.... what's up with the HOT PINK lipstick? I give it a 7 ( I love her though..... just not the outfit!)
Matt Damon- There's nothing bad I can say about what he's wearing. He could wear a suit made of duct tape and he'd make it sexy! a 10++++!!!
Jennifer Lopez- can you say, PROM? Lilac??? Big side bow? mmm.... no likey.... give it a 6
Sarah Jessica Parker- I like it! Different, but I like it! Her hair, not so much. I'll give her a 9.5
Cameron Diaz- give her a 10! She could never look bad...
Miley Cyrus- Cute dress..... that's the only thing I have nice to say. She'll receive an 8.
Jeff Bridges- Movie's over dude!! Shave the tri-colored beard already!
Gabourey Sidibe-(Precious) the dress, it's not precious at all! Looks like drapes! love the color but the cut..... nerrr.... give it a 6
Meryl Streep- She's just classy! She's a 10!
Neil Patrick Harris- WTH ?? He's so..... glittery! The Oscars have really changed......
Penelope Cruz- H-O-T! That dress is amazing!! a 10+++++

No comments:

Post a Comment