Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Forgive me father, I have sinned. Please expunge it from my record."

I was talking to an old friend tonight and somehow we got on the subject of men cheating. Yes men, I know, women cheat too, but this story isn't about a woman. So get over it.  This is about a man.... well, a male. Real men don't cheat. So, we were discussing how this "male" had an affair or two. Even though he was married....even though he had children. Well, now, since he was caught, he has "found God". Was he lost? Where was he all that time you were cheating? Behind the couch? I truly think finding God has given him the easy way out. It's making his conscience clear. Just like people in prison.  They know they did wrong, but somehow, finding God makes them believe that the people that were hurt by them and their actions, will forgive them more easily if they throw the God card in there.  This is just my personal opinion. Don't go all ape shit over it.  It's just me venting. Wrong is wrong.....whether God is in your life or not.  We are all taught from an early age right from wrong.  If you're married and want to cheat, get out of the marriage.  Why make it that more painful for the NON-CHEATING spouse?? "I cheated because I was unhappy. So unhappy that I didn't want to tell you I was unhappy. I just wanted to hurt you instead." Ummmm........ that's so chicken shit it's not even funny! So men...... AND WOMEN, be a real man or woman, and if you cheat, admit you're a shit head. Take whatever lickins you get because obviously you deserve it, and STOP saying you're a changed man, that you are a good, Christian man. Cause a TRUE, good Christian man, would have never done that to begin with.
Now, on another note..... I feel like I'm getting fatter by the minute and it's depressing the hell out of me. So, why, WHY am I writing this blog with a bag of Oreo's and a big glass of milk? Double stuf Oreo's at that! Grrrr.... time to get the shake weight back out. I don't want MY butt jiggling like J-E-L-L-O!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment