Friday, March 12, 2010

Nutty Buddy....not to be confused with the Warrior Nut Hut

Who the hell thought this was necessary?? I mean, yes, I understand the need to have a cup. I played hockey so I get that. But an infomercial? Using zingers like, "take a 90 mile heater to the peter" and "taking cheese right to his crackers!" I really think this guy is enjoying having a "90 mile heater" hit him in his balls!! Is this really something guys do? Do you call each other on the phone and say, "yeah, Bob? Um, how bout we head out to the field and blast each others nuts with fast balls then head out to Hooters for wings?" To really get the humorous effect, you should watch this after a few beers!! I figured I'd post this since I'm sure guys were getting tired of looking at my neck toning gadgets and shake weight tutorials!! Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment