Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jimmy or Christian.... Decisions, Decisions.......

Well, the papers have been drawn up and they are being sent over to the court clerk tomorrow!  So, 60 days from tomorrow, I'll be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  Not that this so called,"marriage" has stopped me in anyway, but, at least I'll be free to go back to my maiden name, not feel like I'm carrying dead weight and not to mention, will bring home a couple extra hundred dollars a month by removing said dead weight from my health insurance!!! Yayyyyy!!!
I see a few more pairs of shoes in my near future.  Just think, if I save that extra money for 6 months, I can have the shoes I really, REALLY want................
Jimmy Choo's.... only $1995.00

or Christian Louboutin... only $895   
Either way, I WIN!!!!!  



                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment