Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Gonna Bust You in the M*****F***N Eye!!!

Ok, so that title is only going to be funny to one person.....  I wanted it to sound like it was going to be a mean, feisty blog, but..... not happening.
Someone please tell me WHY I cannot write a sarcastic, witty, rude blog anymore?  I honestly cannot find anything negative to blog about.  I mean, I could but, I don't feel like it.  I'm so happy, I've got sunshine pouring out my ass on any given day!! Apparently, all of my other blogs were written when I was either pissed off or ....well, just pissed off.  I think I was pissed off for the last four years to be honest.  Wow... wasn't that a great existence? Now, I'm just happy with my life and everything in it! I don't think I've been angry in a month.... I'm waking up early to have coffee with my man on the phone and ENJOYING the hell out of it!! I'm even enjoying my job..... which, if you've read my previous blogs, I used to loathe.  WTF?  Am I going to have to start an argument with Darren just so I can write a good, raunchy, mean blog?  Well, that's not gonna happen.  He's so sweet. I wouldn't do that to him.
Is this just a writer's block? I hope so.....   I enjoyed being rude once a week.  I so want to say something nasty about Taylor Swift at the CMA's or about Snooki and her big ass hair.  But nothing is coming out. I'm not even paying any attention to the news anymore.  I don't even know which stars have been showing their asses lately.  I don't want to be "drama"tized by all the negativity.  I just want to live in my happy, drama free, lie free, cheater free, world.  I've got a great man who has been my rock through this crap and I truly appreciate him.  I appreciate him so much, I watched the Cowboys get their asses handed to them on Monday night.  Me, football, COWBOYS??? Really? 
Ok, hopefully this is just a temporary block and I will continue my man-bashing, star cussing, rude writing, soon.
Actually, I did just think of a few things I'd like to say...... Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland looked like a frigin douche bag in that tutu on the CMA's tonight, CHEATERS NEVER WIN, AND WINNERS NEVER CHEAT (tee hee), and don't you think football player's pants are just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tight? Aerodynamics my ass!!! They wear those to draw in the female viewers. Eh, it works, I guess.
One more thing, Thursday, 11/11/2010 is Veterans Day. Don't forget ALL of the Veterans who have served our country and fought for our freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment