Sunday, April 4, 2010

Me, the beach and an Airstream= A good read!

I have come up with a great idea for a story. It involves me, an Airstream travel trailer (the silver tube looking camper) and three months of traveling to beaches along the southeast. I know, it sounds like a vacation, but it could be a win, win situation for me, Airstream and whoever would like to have rolling advertisement for their product. I'm thinking about writing a book of short stories, but the short stories will all be stories from people I meet on the beaches. I've always heard the sea heals broken hearts.... so I want to find these people and write their stories. Plus, I would be at the beach, which is my favorite place on earth!! See, it's a win, win situation. This book could turn out to be the best "summer read" EVER!!  Now, if I could just find a publisher, someone to "lend" me an
Airstream Classic Limited travel trailer and some donations, I'd be all set!!!  Ideas anyone? Lemme' know....

1 comment: