Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Excuse me but, my cheese is molding!!!

Ok, it's Easter Sunday and I had to go to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Five to be exact. Everybody and their brother apparently had to pick some things up. Well, the checkout lines (which there were only three open) were stretching down the aisles of the store and the self checkouts were also lined up all the way to the back of the store.  So, I sucked it up and got it one of these long ass lines.  THEN, this couple, slid in front of me and acted like they were there before me.  They knew they cut the line...... they wouldn't even have any eye contact with me! I was even making smart ass remarks about people who cut in front of others. Nothing.  They  were totally  ignoring me! They had an entire cart FULL of crap!!! Do you think they would say, "hey, you may as well go ahead of us since you only have five things!" Nooooooooooooooooooo!! They kept their backs toward me and unloaded their 10 loaves of bread, a hundred rolls of ass paper and other miscellaneous junk. I mean, for shit's sake, it's Easter!! Be nice!!! I hope all their bread bags had holes in them and their bread turns green and they get violently ill from eating it!!! Karma is funny like that ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment