Monday, April 26, 2010

Restore Stephen Baldwin? I don't think so.

I honestly thought this was a joke until I went to the website. Are you kidding me? This has really infuriated the crap out of me! Basically what this website is stating is, since he became a born again Christian, he used his name, basically, to preach the gospel and he lost jobs because of this. Not only that, he filed bankruptcy. Well, poor baby. There are many people in this world who become born again and give everything they can to preach the gospel. But, I have never seen one start a website to "help restore" them. GO GET A JOB!!!! It disgusts me! Basically, he gave his money to the church, community, etc.... and now, he wants to be paid back. To compare him to Job??? Really? What are they thinking? How about Stephen go and get a job? Do what the rest of the Christians do..... work for your money. Giving to the churches and communities was very noble of you. But asking for peole to give it back???? Not so much!! Get real!!!
This website is saying that Stephens spiritual advisor gave the ok for this website. Stephen was not directly involved in this. Hmmmmmm? Well, he could have said no. It also says that Stephens family will not help him financially because basically, they think he's made bad choices. Ya think?
If I had any extra money, which I don't, but if I did, I would send it to St. Jude's! This is a hospital for children that doesn't turn anyone away if they are not able to pay. THAT is a worthy cause! Making a Hollywood has-been rich again? Not a chance! Get a JOB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment