Thursday, December 16, 2010

HO! HO! HOOOOOOOOOLD THE EFF' ON A SECOND!!!

OK, I know Christmas is just next week but I am just not in the Christmas spirit. I'm almost sure you have all figured out that I am going through a divorce.  Just let me make this clear so there is no confusion or wild story telling...I AM NOT SAD ABOUT MY DIVORCE!!! I AM THRILLLLLED!!!!! Now that THAT is out of the way......

First, I just want to say that, I think Christmas has been totally commercialized over the last 25 years and it makes me ill.  Yes, I think it's great for children!! Adults?? Really?? You've made a list?  Well isn't that just eff'ing fantabulous! How about this....... instead of saying, "I WANT this or that," think about those who are a lot less fortunate.  You want a pair of Jimmy Choo's??? Well, shit, so do I!!! But you don't see me ASKING anyone for them!!! If I want them, I'll buy them myself. Why take out a second mortgage to buy expensive shoes, purses, jewelry, cars, electronics.......?  What is the purpose? To have one day out of the year where you feel like you're rich? That is so ignorant.  And I also feel that you shouldn't HAVE to buy anyone a gift.  I mean, if you really feel like buying someone a gift, be practical. But you shouldn't feel like you HAVE to buy anyone ANYTHING. Why would I buy some douche bag I don't like, a present??? Ummm, NO!  I like to do NEED shopping.  If I know you NEED something, I'd be more apt to buy that than something you MAY or MAY NOT use. My family did a name draw this year.  One gift.... that's all I have to buy.  Instead of one gift for every member of my family. Would I like to buy them all a gift? Sure I would.  Am I going to let my electricity get turned off to do so? HELLLLLLLLLL NO!!!!!  Anyways, enough of that.  Let me get to why I really wanted to blog....
So, I've been sitting here over the last two months noticing stuff that "disappeared" without my knowing.  And, it's not until I needed that item, did I notice it was gone.  Obviously I noticed the TV and the boat.... but now I'm noticing odd stuff.... like the nice lamp I bought for MY desk.  Hmmmm.... missing.  MY WINTER CLOTHES....... missing.....  just stuff like that.  I've tried not to get pissed and just look at the source of it's disappearance.  SCREW THAT!!!  WTF??? MY winter clothes????  Really?  It wasn't enough to pussy out while I was on vacation and go through every inch of this house and take what you wanted?? But MY clothes? Something I wasn't aware of there???????? hmmmmmm......
I've heard through the grapevine that new cars are being bought, trips are being taken......  and I sit here and wonder.... HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN????  Now, I'm not jealous, mind you.  I'm not the one who will have to pay for the vehicle.  I live within my means.  This is why I don't have to run out and find a sugar daddy to hook up with to pay my bills, house my ass, and stroke my tiny....... EGO.....  I take care of myself.  It just pisses me off that I gave, gave, GAVE and he took, took, TOOK!!! I know karma is a bitch and she'll rear her ugly head eventually.  Not on me.....  that's for sure. I know that I am sooooooo much better off!!! It still just pisses me off that someone took advantage of me.  It pisses me off even more that I let him!!! Sorry, I just needed to vent.  I just get pissed when I have to go buy myself something long sleeved so I can stay warm because someone thought they needed my clothes more than I did.  Oh, and BTW, you need to go to the PLUS SIZE section.... my clothes are from the JUNIORS section!! Just sayin!!!

4 comments:

  1. P.S. - I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And u know what.......if karma don't whuup yer ass Kerri just might . Ya biotch! Take ma damn clothes. Ima take your ASS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. michael, are you drunk???? LOLOL!!

    ReplyDelete