Sunday, October 24, 2010

Poof!!! Be gone!!!

Really???
What ever happened to R-E-S-P-E-C-T??
How can people be so cruel? So disrespectful? So dishonest?  Oh, wait, I know...... they have no conscience!
Sorry guys, it's another man-bashing blog! But, not all men (YOU know who you are!) are like that! I know!
How can a man lie, cheat and steal from someone that they supposedly love? Who does that? I mean, you kiss someone and tell them that you love them while all along, you are cheating? Kissing another woman with those lying ass lips? Do you have no couth? This is why men get judged before women get to know them.  See how one douche bag can ruin it for everybody?
How can a man sit back and watch someone try their best to provide for everyone while THEY are out pursing their passion, while not providing ANYTHING??? Then, when they feel like they need to move on and get it somewhere else, they wait until the coast is clear, go in and STEAL things that they know they didn't deserve in the first place and not even leave so much as a "fuck-you" note? No balls!!! But to this I say, take your parting gift and get the 'eff out already!!!
I personally have had an Epiphany this week!! Oh, here's the definition in case that word is too big for you: 
a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
If you think negative thoughts, only negative junk will come into your life!! This week, I've realized that I deserve ALL GOOD THINGS and when I think positive, positive things come into my life!! I have reconnected with people from my past that have really made me realize that I deserve good things in my life and I am extremely happy!!!
So take your THINGS and move on!!!!! Hope you and your TV will be happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment