Monday, October 4, 2010

Run Forrest, Run!!!




Well, I'm back from my last beach hoo-rah of 2010. My husband and I went down to Savannah, GA for a few days.  We went over to Beaufort, SC on Friday to see Gary Sinese play with the Lt. Dan Band at the Beaufort Shrimp Festival.  It was awesome! Shrimp out the ass!!! I love it!! The Jenny (Forrest Gump's boat) was docked by the stage. It was very cool! Fun night!
Saturday was Oktoberfest on River Street in Savannah. Tons of people. The husband played with Chuck Courtenay. Again, a fun night.  TIP: vodka makes me VERY vocal and verbally abusive!! Probably should never let me drink vodka and; go to church, give a wedding toast, ask me how your new hair color/cut looks, etc.....   Just sayin.
I must say one thing though.  Savannah is not the most fashion conscious state in the country.  I'm not a fashionista by any stretch, BUT, I read enough Vogue, Marie Clair and Cosmo to know that some things, should NEVEAH leave a woman's closet. (Said with the most slippery southern drawl I could muster!) Maybe it was mostly tourists, but, look here. Marc Jacobs and many other high end stores are right there in downtown Savannah. Go look in the windows and see if anything you're wearing  even RESEMBLES anything in those windows.  If not, go home, throw all your clothes away and start from scratch, dah'ling! Oh, and the men??? Twice as bad!!! Let me dig up some examples.....
Pick one pink item. Too much=small penis

YES! These DO make you look Gay!! 
Ok, enough of that! I love Savannah, GA and hate to pick on it's people.  But please, PLEASE help these people. Well, as you probably already know, I'm in the bubble tub relaxing, blogging and criticizing. I got back to Nashville and it's freezing, so I'm also thawing out!!  I'll end this now with a few fun pics!






Gary Sinese warming up!!
Me at the beach!!
Big frigin' horse!!! With a big frigin' pee puddle!!

I want to live HERE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment