Sunday, November 6, 2011

Last Confession From the Original Bubble Tub

Well, tonight is the last night I'll be spending in Tennessee.  My U-haul is already in GA, my son is in Florida, and I'm here getting the last of it taken care of before heading out in the morning.  I'm enjoying my last confession from THIS bubble tub.  I started this blog over 2 years ago. This means I've spent a TON of time in the tub!! I hope that my new garden tub will also be inspiring and nurturing. This bubble tub has seen me through a lot of mad, happy, pissed, frustrated and crazy states of mind. So, on that note, let's make this a memorable blog, shall we?
First off, I want to say thank you to Todd Burfield, who totally came through for me and saved the day!! He is my hero and I am sooooo appreciative that I cannot even express it! Tina Gibson.....  I love you girl! You are a WORK HORSE doll!! WOW!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! You totally rock and I love you!! I will miss you madly!! (You didn't kill me during my many meltdowns, and I appreciate that! :-) )  Jay, you are totally awesome and I really, REALLY appreciate your help also!! You make me not want to look at my Halloween decorations the same, but, you're OK in my book! LOL! Shan...... broken toe and all girl!!! WOW!!! It was so nice having you and Tina here today, on my last day here.  I was feeling the empty nest thing and sad and y'all totally got me through it!! I am so looking forward to opening the door one day and y'all standing out there waiting!!! 
This was/is such a HUGE life change. My son leaving, me leaving and moving to a new state......  TOTAL CHAOS for the last two months!! Finally, I'm starting to feel a little peace come back into my life. I'm so excited to move to GA and be with Darren.  He is a great man and I know this is a great thing!! I've said it before, I'm a creature of habit and change is so hard for me.  But I am totally proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and life as I've known it for 15 years and moving on. I have made many great friends in Tennessee and I'm proud to say I was a Tennessean (well, not from birth but, you know....) and I'm thankful for all of the opportunities I was afforded here. (still think the taxes are too damn high though!) So, now I'll be a ....Georgian?? A peach? What the hell will I be now?? Well, I'll always be a NEW YORKER!!
So stay tuned for my blogs from the new bubble tub! If I didn't get to see you before I left, I'm sorry, and don't take it personally.  I have been working overtime at work for almost two months and packing after work and on weekends.  Not excuses. I've been here at the same house for 5 years and NOBODY has ever needed an invitation to stop by.....  just sayin. 
Well, I guess this is it from The Bubble Tub! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment