Thursday, October 20, 2011

This is the Country Music You've Been Waiting For! Real Country!

Well, I'm finally able to speak about what my good buddy J and her husband, Tim Culpepper, have been up to! Tim has been working on his video for his song, "Ghost!"  If you love Keith Whitley, you'll definitely love Tim!! This is the country music that I want back on the radio!!! Good-bye Taylor Swift and Hootie, err, whatever his name is, HELLO COUNTRY!!!  (This is the ONLY country music I have listened to in over a year!! Just sayin!) The video was filmed in Franklin, KY at Octagon Hall, one of the most haunted houses in the country!!  The zombie dancers were headed up by my good friend, Tina Gibson! Jeanette was responsible for constructing the sets and everything else she did! I didn't see her for two months!!! So, congrats to everyone!! Video turned out great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment