Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ho! Ho! Hope the Apartment is Big Enough!!

WOW!!! Where does all of this stuff come from?? I am going through the Christmas ornaments and decorations in my attic trying to consolidate the 15 Rubbermaid bins of Christmas stuff into, maybe, let's say, 3 bins. Not gonna happen!!! I have forgotten about most of this stuff. I mean, I have the entire set of Sesame Street character ornaments, the entire Star Wars series ornaments, the Shiny Brite ornaments I collect that are at least 50 years old, the ornaments that we put on our trees while I was growing up...... I can't part with that stuff but when in the hell will I do a Star Wars/Sesame Street themed tree? I can save it all for Nick so he can pass it down to his kids but that means, STORING ANOTHER BIN!!! Holy Crap!!! I have two trees.... why??? I don't know. I guess Lowe's had a clearance sale on them. Oh-mah-goodness! Not to mention, I have the LARGE ceramic Santa my mom painted in the 70's which I will NOT part with, the Mr. and Mrs. Claus that light up and move, the 50 nutcrackers that I collect, lights, wrapping paper, boxes, tags, tinsel, wreaths, poinsettia plants and the red dinner wear for the holidays...... OMG.... I hope Darren likes Christmas ALL YEAR LONG!!!
Am I the only person who has this much stuff? Is this a disease I have? Do I need to be on that show "Hoarders?" Uggghhh...... back to packing.....

Who doesn't love Cousin Eddie? This will get you in the Christmas spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment