Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Pink Panther

So, I was on my way to Macon to see Darren and pick out an apartment this weekend when this truck passed me.  It was someone with a "handy-man" kind of business. He had advertisements all over the truck and a picture of The Pink Panther.. which, duh, I know that they use his picture on the pink insulation packages. Anyways, I drove all the way to Macon without the radio on because I've had so much on my mind and I was just doing a lot of thinking.  WHEN IT HIT ME!!! The Pink Panther is... well, just that! A pink PANTHER!!! He's a PANTHER!!! I swear to you, this did not register with me until two days ago!! How did I NOT know this? I didn't watch the show much when I was a kid but I was aware of the show. I knew who the Pink Panther was. I swear to you, I had the biggest A-HA moment I think I've ever had!!! I seriously laughed my ass off for miles!! I just thought that was his name... like The Roadrunner or Yosimite Sam...  WHO KNEW???!!?!?!?  Just when I think that I may not have been a total waste of space in High School, things like this make me wonder how in the hell I went to college or was a Crime Scene Technician. WOW!! Just thought I'd share this to either make you laugh (at my expense) or make you go, "no shit!!! Really? I didn't know he was a PANTHER, either!" I did pull up some Pink Panther episodes on You Tube and was tickled to death to see that he liked the Bubble Tub too, apparently!! Heh..... a pink Panther... too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment