Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hold your Vagina

So, what do you get when you have 8 adults (3 women, 5 men), all over the age of 30, a pool party, cookout and no alcoholic beverages?? An episode of Dr. Oz and lots of talk about penis' and vaginas!
Seriously! This was the most I laughed in a long, long time!
It started out as just the women watching the episode about "what you wanted to know about vaginas' and penis'. Then the men came in. THEN, it got hysterical. Not only did they TALK about your GENITALS, (yes, G.B., that's what they're called) they actually had audience members looking at and touching cadaver genitalia. Kind of strange..... So, I surveyed the "crowd" and asked what everyone thought they looked liked. The cadaver penis looked like, a mushroom, a chicken gizzard and a copperhead!! The vagina was said to have looked like a raw oyster and the crowd favorite, a freezer burned steak-um!! Lord, I'll never eat a Philly cheese steak again!
We did learn some amazing facts as well. Like, the penis is around 5 1/2 inches when erect. Hold up a dollar bill and it should be around the same length. If not, you may have "poor genital image" problems. If you don't suffer from poor genital image problems, you are 6 times more likely to feel better about yourself. Interesting. Did you know that there are actually surgeries out there to "fix" your genital issues?? "yes, I'd like a brow lift, a little botox in the wrinkle on my forehead, and heck, throw in a vagina lift while you're at it! " Oh my.....
Women, you can keep your vagina in check by doing pilates or by golfing. Yes, I know, I too am excited to hear this...... :-) just kidding! I'd rather have a "not so in tact vagina" and spend that money on a cruise!!
I so wanted to post the pictures of the cadaver vagina and penis, but, I cannot locate them on the web. I am going to email the producer though. We were all a little grossed out when after touching the cadaver genitalia, they shook hands.... but one was still wearing the glove that touched them..... ewwwwwwwwww!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment