Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bye bye muffin top....hello Hula hoop!

Alright, you all know that I'm addicted to all of the  "As seen on TV" items.... the Shake Weight, The neck toner thingy, Topsy Turvie, the cheese grater looking thing for your feet and all the other FUN items, but this time, it's different.  I'm trying to lose my muffin top and nothing seems to be working.  Or, maybe it's because I'M not working... either way, I need to get rid of it. So, I was watching tv one day and Marissa Tomei' was on Ellen hula hooping. (Have you seen Marissa? She's HOT! ) AND, she says it's all due to the hula hoop! She hoops to music... dances with the hoop, walks with the hoop..... it's crazy! So, I went to Target today and bought me a $5.00 hula hoop.  I came home and tried it out.... 200 spins and I seriously could have kept going. I was not winded, wasn't sweating.....  so, I looked on You Tube for Hula Hooping exercises and found tons of them! This is apparently the "new thing" to do!! So, I've done almost a thousand spins over the last few hours! I can feel it in my lower back and shoulders from holding my arms up. I'm hoping that the "muffins" get rolled out flat in a few weeks... like the video says! I'll let you know how this works out! I'm on a mission to diminish the "muffin top!"

No comments:

Post a Comment