Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shake Weight




Ok, so I saw the infomercial and I was hooked! The arms these women got from using this, "thing"..... unreal. I'm not one for going to the gym and doing free weights and I don't even use the treadmill that I DO have at home. So, I thought I might like to give this a try.

I figured it was like any other tv product that costs $19.95. But, I like to try these things out. The one thing I really wanted and never got was the thing that peels the shells off your hard boiled eggs. Maybe the "As seen on TV" website still has them. Anyways, I thought I would blog my progress with this shake weight. I am currently on day 5.

Day 1- I pulled this out of the box and felt al little silly..... I'm sure you can understand! I shook it for about 30 seconds, and I kid you not, my muscles were feeling it. I used it for the six minutes they suggest. I felt the muscles burning. It's only day one..... don't get too excited.

Day 2- I wake up and my arms don't want to move right away. Hmmmmm.... maybe I slept funny? Nah, the shake weight. I did another six minutes today. Burn baby burn!

Day 3- Wake up with a slight neck ache. Arms feel good though. Forearms really feeling it!

Day4- Did six minutes. Love this! No sweat involved, no getting dressed up in gym garb, no leaving the house. I did my six minutes while drinking my coffee! Six minutes is nothing anymore.

Day 5- Up'd my time to 9 minutes. My forearms are feeling tight and so are the triceps. I think we have a winner with this thing. It's so easy and it really does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment