Friday, July 17, 2015

That was one HELL of a Break!

I'm back. Apparently, I've taken an almost two year break. Damn.

I actually tried to start blogging again a few months ago but since everything changed over to Google, I forgot passwords and email addresses and quite honestly, I was too damn lazy to figure it out.

Let me see.... what's been going on over the last few years, you ask? Well, I moved back from Georgia and back into my old house! So, it's back to the original bubble tub! I think that when I left this house, I couldn't blog.  I left my writing mojo here. But it's back!!  Then, I got married. I know, right?? I think I may have blogged in the past that I was NEVER going to get married again. But, I got me a good one, so it's all good. He thinks I'm hot and treats me like a queen. Poor guy. Seriously though, he's pretty awesome.

We've been married six months. Still in the new stage but past the whole "I can't pee in front of you," stage. He puts the seat down, sprays, keeps the sink free of whiskers and toothpaste blobs.....  yeah, he rocks. I wonder though, if he ever thinks, "man, she's kind of nasty!" I'll be honest, I have the digestive system of a 500 pound truck driver. I have serious gas issues. Basically, I stink. All the time.  Not attractive, I know. But when he and I first started dating, we ate Mexican at least twice a week and I lived on Beano. My stomach pooched out for months! I gave up on the Beano and figured if he could deal with my stinkin' ass then he was the one. He's the one.

Lots of stuff going on in this crazy world right now. Caitlyn Jenner, Donald Trump running for POTUS, everybody getting offended by some of the craziest shit.... oy'!

Til' next time......




No comments:

Post a Comment