Friday, September 17, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Tested Positive for Coke? Nooooo..........

Well, well, well........  I would love to say that I am shocked, but I'm not. Lindsay just tested positive for COKE at her court appointed probation visit.   Let see, the judge gave her what 90 days in jail then she was ordered to go right into rehab.... for her COKE problem. So, she was released from jail early for good behavior (?? over crowded jail) then sent to rehab where in less than a week had somehow made everyone believe she was clean and a really, REALLY good inspiration to the other junkies.  Riiiiiiggghhht! And Elvis is over here and I just made him a peanut butter and nanner sand which.

Is that court system really that ignorant?  Did they truly NOT see this coming? The girl is an ACTRESS you bunch of douche bags!! She acted out being sober and kind and sweet.  This is not her.  She is a coke head.  Two weeks in jail isn't going to change that! A year in rehab, MAYBE.  No lesson was learned by her in jail or therapy.  Pretty obvious, don't ya think?

If she gets into an accident and hurts someone, if I were them, I would sue Lindsay, the judge, the county, the psychiatrist who cleared her to leave.... everyone who enabled her to go out and do this all over again!!!! They are just as irresponsible and Lindsay. Makes me sick. If that was me, I'd still be serving my 11-29. Cause I sure the hell wouldn't have gotten off that easy.......  Only in Hollywood apparently and only if you are a star.  My new nickname for her...  Lindsay Loserhan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment