Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Funny People"........not so funny.

I just went to see the movie "Funny People" with my husband. Of course, Adam Sandler was great and so was Seth Rogen. The problem was that the movie had some really funny parts, but they were too spread out. The movie just kind of dragged on, and when you thought you were going to drift off to sleep, a funny part came on, and then it got your attention again. The storyline was good, but, it could have been done in less than two and a half hours. I would suggest you wait for it to come out on dvd rather than spending the money at the theater. I did see a great preview tough and can't wait for it to come out. It's called "Extract", starring Jason Bateman and it has Ben Affleck in it as well. It comes out on Labor Day. That appears to be quite funny, also. Can't wait! Wow...my first move review!

No comments:

Post a Comment