Thursday, July 16, 2009

Man-pris?

What the??? I honestly never thought I would see the day when men wore capris! I mean, I'm a woman and I LOVE my capri's with some cute sandals, but MAN-PRIS???? I was in Target today and I walked by a man wearing a pair, and I just had to turn around and see it again! Honestly, I do not want to see a man in "short pants" unless they are truly shorts. Maybe I'm not a fashionista, but, I'm pretty certain that this is not a "hot" look for men. I guess I am more into the manly-man way men dress. I can honestly say that I know that my husband and probably 99.999% of his friends would NOT wear these!
I don't want to hear my husband or any other male say, "do my man-pris look super hot on me?" Or, "do these man-pris make my calves look huge?" I'm not trying to me mean here.... I'm just sayin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment